Syncing Fulcrum's Adaptive Segments with LaunchDarkly
This guide will walk you through the steps to sync your Adaptive Segments from Fulcrum with LaunchDarkly. By doing so, you can leverage Fulcrum's powerful segmentation capabilities to control feature flags in LaunchDarkly.
Fulcrum automatically creates key customer segments that are ripe for activation, adoption and monetization. So, you don't have to remember hundreds and thousands of data points to create user profiles for targeting.
With Fulcrum segments integrated into LaunchDarkly, you can create highly targeted product experiences for specific customer groups. This personalized approach increases the likelihood of conversions, and activation. In fact, Fulcrum Segments automatically adapt to drive better outcomes on your key business goals.
- Fulcrum account. If you don't have a Fulcrum account, Get Started (opens in a new tab) here.
- LaunchDarkly account with synced segments enabled. Learn more (opens in a new tab)
- Log in to your LaunchDarkly dashboard.
- Navigate to Account settings > Authorization.
- Generate a new Token by choosing Create Token tab and note it down.
Your access token must have either a Writer or custom role
Here are more details (opens in a new tab) on how to create a LaunchDarkly Token.
- Navigate to Segments page.
- Select the segment you wish to sync.
- Choose LaunchDarkly from the list.
- Enter the LaunchDarkly access token and client-id. You will only need to do this step one time.
- Click Save.
- After setting up, wait for a few minutes for the segments to sync.
- Verify the sync status in both Fulcrum and LaunchDarkly dashboards.
You have successfully synced your Adaptive Segments from Fulcrum with LaunchDarkly. You can now control feature flags based on these segments.
If you encounter any issues while syncing, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org