Add Heap Analytics Integration to Fulcrum
This documentation provides step-by-step instructions on how to add the Mixpanel as a data source to Fulcrum. The integration will allow you to
- Create dynamic segments based on product behavior data from Heap.
- Import existing Cohorts from Heap as segments into Fulcrum
- Access Heap data based segments to your application code through Fulcrum SDKs
Log in to Fulcrum (opens in a new tab)
Navigate to the "Integrations" page
Look for the "Heap" integration and click on the "Connect" button.
After clicking "Connect" for the Heap integration, follow these steps:
- Open a new tab or window in your web browser and log in to your Heap account.
- Navigate to the Settings > Project Settings > Service Accounts page.
- Create a new service account using the "Add Service Account" option.
Locate the Username for the new service account and copy it to your clipboard.
Return to Fulcrum and paste the Username into the designated field for the Heap integration.
Next, find the Secret for the new service account in Heap and copy it to your clipboard.
Return to Fulcrum and paste the Secret into the designated field for the Heap integration.
In addition to the service account credentials, the Heap integration requires a Project Id for authentication purposes.
- Navigate to the Heap project settings and locate the Project Id.
- Copy the Project Id to your clipboard.
- Go back to Fulcrum and paste the Project Id.
Once you have completed these steps, your Fulcrum tool will be connected to Heap, and user events will start fetching to Fulcrum. You can now create dynamic segments based on the ingested data.
If you encounter any difficulties or have trouble locating specific settings, please refer to the Fulcrum documentation or reach out to us at email@example.com.